- Community Organization
- Food Distribution
- Financial Support & Utility
- Mental Health & Crisis Lines
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Covid-19 Informational videos translated in many languages
- Ohio Department of Health: 833-427-5634 https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health: 216-201-2000 https://www.ccbh.net/coronavirus
- Cuyahoga County Emergency Management: 216-771-1363 https://ready.cuyahogacounty.us/
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Considerations for selecting protective clothing
- Information regarding organizing around the country & how to get involved: https://itsgoingdown.org/autonomous-groups-are-mobilizing-mutual-aid-initiatives-to-combat-the-coronavirus/
- CARE FOR YOUR CORONAVIRUS ANXIETY: https://www.virusanxiety.com/
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank: 216-738-2265 https://www.greaterclevelandfoodbank.org/
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District: 216-838-0000 https://www.clevelandmetroschools.org/Coronavirus
- Food Map Cleveland: http://bit.ly/FoodMapCLE
Financial & Utility Support:
- Hebrew Free Loan: email: email@example.com; website: https://interestfree.org/coronavirus-covid-19-emergency-fund-press-release/
- Beginning March 16, Charter Communications will offer free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll, call 844-488-8395
- Free internet for 60 days (low income/students): https://www.internetessentials.com/covid19
- If you are facing eviction and would like to resist, please send contact via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for a template letter to send your neighbors to begin a dialogue about community support and to explain what you are capable and willing to do to help them in their time of need.
Mental Health & Crisis Lines:
Note: These services allow for anonymity, but will contact law enforcement/emergency services in extreme situations.
Please keep this in mind!
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Line: 216-619-6192 or 440-423-2020
- Domestic Violence and Child Advocacy Center of Cuyahoga County:
- Thrive Behavioral Healthcare: 440-886-5950
Open 9:00am-1:00am, including holidays
"Our Warm Line is a peer-support phone line available to all adult residents of Cuyahoga County who may be experiencing mental illness and/or substance abuse problems. The Peer Support Workers who staff the Warm Line are trained to provide a “listening ear,” to make appropriate referrals, and to refer to Crisis Intervention service providers when appropriate.
Support from those who have experienced similar issues can be a great help during a time of self-doubt or a low point. The guiding philosophy is that self-help/peer support interactions are to be conducted either by persons receiving services, having received services, or their families/significant others.
Warm Line peers provide emotional support and understanding, share experiences in coping with problems, and form a network of ongoing support outside the formal mental health and alcohol and other addictions services system."